Other components of a photovoltaic system
A photovoltaic system needs more than just solar modules and inverters.
The solar modules must be fixed and the solar direct current must be transported from the PV modules to the inverter or into the grid. The right cabling must be selected for this. There are also a number of other technical components:
- Cables for direct current
- Cable for alternating current
- module clamps
- Generator connection boxes (GAK)
- Connector e.g. MC4 Connector
- Remote control / NA protection / feed-in management
- Monitoring / Datalogger
- lightning protection
- fireman's switch
- junction boxes
Here you can find cheap items of photovoltaic accessories.